T Gauge has grown to the point that Eishindo is no longer the exclusive manufacturer. Here's a sampling of what some
other companies offer.
Non-railroad 1:450 models have been around for quite a while, particularly ships. Depending
on the type of layout being built, some of these might be appropriate to use.
- ATHOS Amrum Lighthouse (1874)
- ATLANTIC MODELS Photo-etched Ship Details
- BETEXA Prague Castle Cardstock Kit
- BETEXA Titanic Cardstock Kit
- EDUARD Photo-etched Ship Railing
- GLENCOE MODELS USS France
- GOLD MEDAL MODELS Photo-etched Ship Details
- GUNZE SANGYO Queen Elizabeth II
- GUNZE SANGYO QE2 Photo-etched Passengers & Crew
- HASEGAWA Akagi Aircraft Carrier
- HASEGAWA HMS Vanguard
- HASEGAWA Musashi Battleship
- HASEGAWA USS Missouri
- HASEGAWA Yamato Battleship
- HELLER Reale De France
- IMEX MS Trinidad Cargoliner
- IMEX Nedlloyd Rouen Cargoliner
- KARTON-MODELL Castle Gottorf
- KOPRO Royal Oak Battleship
- LINDBERG US Constitution
- NICHIMO Shirase Auxiliary Icebreaker
Return to PRODUCTS
Copyright © 2008-2013 by David K. Smith. All Rights Reserved.
Images and content from other sources are copyrighted by their respective owners and are used here by permission.